1. Which haircare or styling products can I best use in combination with Cirrus™ Wave Styler?
We recommend you to use a volume product, after using the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler, you can apply hairspray to keep the result longer.
2. Do I need power for the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler?
No, the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler is cordless and you operate it manually. The styler works without electricity or batteries!
3. Can I use the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler on wet hair?
Because the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler does not use heat (and therefore does not harm your hair!) it is best to apply it to dry hair. The effect on wet hair may be less good.
4. What is the difference between Styling Waver 1 and Styling Waver 2?
Styling Waver 1 is for a natural effect and is best suited for medium and long hair. Styling Waver 2 is for an extraverted look and is best suited for short and medium length hair.
5. I want to order my product in your web shop, but I am being redirected to another web shop.
We offer Cirrus ™ Wave Styler throughout Europe via our web shop. However, in several countries we work exclusively with a distributor. If you place the order from one of these countries, you will be redirected to our exclusive distributor through our web shop.
6. I have received the Cirrus ™ Wave Styler, but I am not satisfied.
We are happy to help you. Please contact our customer service via the contact form or call the telephone number on our contact page.
7. Can I return the product if I am not satisfied?
As a consumer living within the EU you have certain rights and obligations when purchasing a product via a web shop. Please consult our general terms & conditions, in which we inform you about all your rights and obligations.
8. I have placed an order in your web shop, but I did not receive a confirmation by e-mail.
In case of this, please directly contact our customer service via the contact form or call the telephone number on our contact page. We are happy to help you.